Ro Na Tu Maa - A Sad Song by Zb

Advertisements
Today after a very long time I am going to share a sad song with you which is dedicated to the victoms of Peshawar attacks. This song is written by me and sung by one of my class fellow Muhammad Hamza. Our this song was lauched under the banner of MuzEnt.com . So, here is the lyrics and song.


Lyrics Of Ro Na Tu Maa

Khawab Thy Hum Un Ankho Kay
Chain Thy Hum Un Ankho Kay
Hua Zulam Hum Pe Kya....
Ansoo Banay Hum Un Ankho Kay

Ro Na Tu Youn Maa
Rehna Hai Hum Ko Yahan
Dhunday Nigah Teri Kahan 
Puchay Pata Hum Hain Kahan

Hona Tha Jo, Wo Ho Hai Chuka
Khona Tha Jo, Wo Kho Hai Chuka
Na Ro Ab Tu Meri Maa
Beta Tera So Hai Chuka

Ro Na Tu Youn Maa
Rehna Hai Hum Ko Yahan

So it was my little effort which i made for giving tribute to victims of pehshwar. My this song don't bring them back but  I just tried to raise the voice of those mothers who lost their sons in Peshwar attack. May ALLAH bless them and give high place in jannah :) 
Request: Kindly share this song with your friends and family so the purpose of my this song become possible :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments